Who is responsible for processing your data?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, plain text files that your computer or mobile device saves when you visit our site.
What are the other techniques?
- Browsing the site of Adver-Online becomes more fun and easier for you.
- When you visit our site, you do not receive or have to enter the same information each time.
- We can measure how our site is used and where we can still improve.
- We can recognize which device you use when you visit us.
Which cookies do we use? In short:
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies help the site to function properly. Think about:
Save your browser settings so you can view our site optimally on your screen.
We use analytical cookies to investigate the behavior on our site. These statistics give us insight into how often we are visited and where we can improve our site. In this way, we ensure that the experience with our site is continually optimized. Among other things, the following information is stored:
- Technical features like the browser you’re using (for example Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox), the resolution of your computer screen and which device you’re using.
- From which page, you came to the site.
- When and how long you visit or use the site.
- Which pages you visit on our site.
These cookies we use for:
- Tracking the number of visitors on our site.
- Measuring time duration per visit.
Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge
Click the Menu icon (icon with 3 lines) at the top right. Click on the icon of the clock, this is the tab ‘History’. Click ‘clear all history’. Now you can specify what exactly you want to delete. In any case, check “Cookies and saved website data” and click ‘Clear’. At the bottom, you can indicate if you always want to delete this information when closing Microsoft Edge.
Delete cookies in Chrome
Click the icon with 3 lines in the upper right corner. Click Settings> History> Clear Browsing Data. Be sure to delete ‘Cookies and other site and plug-in data’. You can also indicate how old the Cookies should be. Choose here ‘All’.
Delete cookies in Firefox
Click the icon with 3 lines in the upper right corner. Go to Options > Privacy. Click ‘Clear recent history’. Under ‘Details’ you can specify what exactly you want to delete. In any case, check ‘Cookies’. You can also indicate how old the Cookies should be. Choose here ‘All’.
Delete cookies in Safari
Click Safari> Preferences. At the top of the window, select the Privacy tab. Then click ‘Delete all website information’.
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer
Click the icon of a gear in the top right. Go to the menu Security > Remove Browsing History. Now you can specify what exactly you want to delete. In any case, check ‘Cookies and website data’. Click ‘Delete’ at the bottom of the window.
The use of some cookies also processes personal data as you have read above. In our privacy statement, you will find more information about how HROffice deals with your data.